Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- INSTANT SUCCESS – That’s what we want kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. We’ve assembled all the necessary ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence, so your little racer can successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why? Because the success your little boy or girl experiences when they ride a Strider begins building confidence they’ll use for life.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD – If your mini-me is sprouting faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the 14X is the push bike for you. The adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, or inseams ranging from 16 – 23”, so your little one always has a bike that fits.
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS – The lightweight frame weighs only 12 pounds (pre-pedals), making it easy for your child to handle. The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they're ready for pedals, which can be easily attached when the time comes.
- COMFORTABLE AND SAFE – The chain guard prevents cuts and scrapes and helps keep the chain mud-free. The padded seat and soft handlebar grips offer extra comfort, so your kids can ride all day (because you know they'll want to).
- MADE TO LAST BIKE KIT – Kids can be hard on things. The 14x's durable steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze on this riding toy.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
- SAFE & STABLE WITH LOWER HEIGHT- New model with wider base and heavy duty frame for increased stability and support during cycle. Designed with a lower height to better fit under desks and tables.
- ENJOYMENT IN EXERCISE - Combine your favorite activities with your workout routine. Place your pedaler under your desk while you work. Play an online game, read a book, watch a movie or chat with a friend while doing your workout. Exercise can be enjoyable. Note: Not for strenuous exercise or workout.
- LEGS & ARMS EXERCISER - Helps toned muscles, improves blood circulation, strengthen your shoulders, arms and legs.
- 【Home Pedal Exerciser】: Combined with Arm & Leg exercise by adjustable multi-level resistance, this mini exercise bike trainer can target at providing different exercising level to train your muscle group, upper & lower body exercises with best effect to keep fit.
- 【Adjustable Pedal Resistance】: The under desk bike pedal exerciser with adjustable resistance whirling, you can set different level resistance according to different groups, different exercising degree of difficulty for different exercising period.
- 【Digital LCD Display】: The multi function LCD monitor displays time, count, calories and distance(unit:meter). Moreover, it also can show all measurements in sequence, make you know your exercising journey more easily.
- SMALL & SMART : Our quality under desk exercise machine keeps you focused, improves productivity and burns far more calories than a standing desk. Home exercise equipment that can fit under desks as low as 27inches.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: With more than twice the resistance range of other foot pedal exercisers, our desk elliptical has 8 calibrated resistance settings so that you're the one in control. The pedals have adjustable straps to keep feet secure and comfortable.
- QUIET & SMOOTH: The DeskCycle desk bike uses premium magnetic resistance for a super smooth pedal motion. This desk cycle is great for your joints and remains whisper quiet on the floor. So whether you're patched into a zoom meeting or working on site, your coworkers won't notice!
Last update on 2022-09-29 at 23:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Buying GuideLearn ahead to get an idea of what's in store whilst you pick up this sort of fitness equipment.
Recommended Exercise Bikes
Last update on 2022-09-30 at 07:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThere are 2 different kinds of fitness bikes being used nowadays. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.