Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- FULL-BODY WORKOUT – The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is a stationary bike that also offers a full-body workout. This exercise bike will strengthen your lower body while its dual-action arms feature will increase your upper body endurance as you pedal.
- UNIQUE AIR RESISTANCE SYSTEM – This exercise bike possesses a unique air resistance system that keeps your body cool while you’re working out. What’s more, its tension level is adjustable through the resistance knob, allowing you to regulate your workout intensity to a variety of levels.
- EASY INTERFACE – This stationary bike comes with a user-friendly tracker and an LCD that allows you to scan modes and track your time, distance, speed, and calories burned as you exercise.
- ERGONOMIC SEATING –The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is ergonomically designed for comfortable seating. Its adjustable seat and handlebars are packed with high-density foam, which will prevent you from experiencing stiffness of the back, strains, and muscle aches as you work out.
- GYM AT HOME – This exercise bike will let you experience a complete cardio routine without leaving the comfort of your home. It is easy to assemble and to move around the house since it has transport wheels for convenient mobility. The Marcy Fan Exercise Bike is made of 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder-coated finish. It has dimensions of 45” (L) x 26.75” (W) x 48.75” (H) and a weight of 250 pounds.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Track time, speed, calories, and distance using the centrally located digital monitor. Or chose the scan function to scroll through all variable while your workout.
- BELT DRIVE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: This elliptical pair a belt drive mechanism with magnetic resistance to give you a low maintenance and smooth quiet exercise experience.
- 8 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE: Choose between 8 levels of magnetic resistance using the tension knob to provide increased levels of intensity to your workout as you build muscular endurance.
- 【Smooth Stationery Bike】35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee the stability while cycling. The belt driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won't disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids.
- 【Personalized Fit Exercise Bike】2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance give users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity.
- 【LCD Monitor and Ipad Mount】The LCD monitor on exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. The gift Ipad holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising.
- SMALL & SMART : Our quality under desk exercise machine keeps you focused, improves productivity and burns far more calories than a standing desk. Home exercise equipment that can fit under desks as low as 27inches.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: With more than twice the resistance range of other foot pedal exercisers, our desk elliptical has 8 calibrated resistance settings so that you're the one in control. The pedals have adjustable straps to keep feet secure and comfortable.
- QUIET & SMOOTH: The DeskCycle desk bike uses premium magnetic resistance for a super smooth pedal motion. This desk cycle is great for your joints and remains whisper quiet on the floor. So whether you're patched into a zoom meeting or working on site, your coworkers won't notice!
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 21:24 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Look For When BuyingRead in advance to get an idea of what's in store whilst you pick out up the sort of work out equipment.
Recommended Exercise Bikes
Last update on 2022-06-26 at 14:42 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThere are two different types of exercise bikes available these days. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.