Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
JOROTO Indoor Cycling Bike with Magnetic Resistance and Belt Drive 300 lb Weight Capacity Exercise Bikes Stationary for Home Gym Cycle Workout (Model: XM30)
- ✅ STURDY FRAME & SUPPORT 300 LBS – Thickened steel frame, widened front and rear stabilizers, double load-bearing beam at the bottom, and external protective covers at both sides provide this indoor cycling bike a sturdy and stable body and up to 300 pounds weight capacity to fit for most people.
- ✅ BELT DRIVE & MAGNETIC RESISTANCE – Belt driven system provide you with quieter and smoother cycling than chain driven. 7 magnets with strong magnetic creates stronger resistance than others. Both features provide the user with a nearly silent workout, never disturb someone who is sleeping or watching TV.
- ✅ FULLY ADJUSTABLE & FOR WHOLE FAMILY – The seat and handlebar are both 4-way adjustable to fit for different height people. With a simple twist, you can control the tension to fulfill different workout plans for family members. Caged pedals can be adjusted to fit different size feet well. Best workout bike for family!
- ✅ DIGITAL MONITOR & USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN – The LCD monitor tracks your time, speed, distance and calories burned. The sweat-absorbing and non-slip handlebar is built with a water bottle holder and a phone/iPad holder. Easily move with dual front wheels. Safe cycling with emergency stop function.
- ✅ WARM TIPS & WORRY-FREE – Assemble the pedals by hand more than 3 circles before using the tool ( right pedal in clockwise, left pedal in anti-clockwise), don’t use tool to forcibly screw in. All parts have a 1-year FREE replacement, if any issue, please contact JOROTO support team to get a satisfying solution, we reply within 24 hours!
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
- SMALL & SMART : Our quality under desk exercise machine keeps you focused, improves productivity and burns far more calories than a standing desk. Home exercise equipment that can fit under desks as low as 27inches.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: With more than twice the resistance range of other foot pedal exercisers, our desk elliptical has 8 calibrated resistance settings so that you're the one in control. The pedals have adjustable straps to keep feet secure and comfortable.
- QUIET & SMOOTH: The DeskCycle desk bike uses premium magnetic resistance for a super smooth pedal motion. This desk cycle is great for your joints and remains whisper quiet on the floor. So whether you're patched into a zoom meeting or working on site, your coworkers won't notice!
- 【Smooth Stationery Bike】35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee the stability while cycling. The belt driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won't disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids.
- 【Personalized Fit Exercise Bike】2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance give users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity.
- 【LCD Monitor and Ipad Mount】The LCD monitor on exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. The gift Ipad holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising.
- Solid X-Frame Design Folds To Just 18.1" X 18.1" Of Floor Space When Not In Use
- Large Anatomically Designed Seat And Multi-Position Padded Handlebars Are Designed For Long-Lasting Comfort And Support
- 2" X 1" Lcd Window Clearly Displays Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, And Pulse
Last update on 2022-06-23 at 20:54 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Buying GuideLearn beforehand to get an concept of what's in store when you pick out up this kind of work out equipment.
Recommended Exercise Bikes
Last update on 2022-06-24 at 14:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThere are 2 primary kinds of exercise bikes being used today. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.