Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GOPLUS Indoor Cycling Bike Stationary Bicycle with 40lbs Flywheel, Heart Rate Sensors, 4-Position Adjustable Saddle, LED Display, Professional Exercise Bike for Home and Gym Use
- Ergonomic Multi-position Adjustment — You can adjust the seat horizontally/vertically to fit your needs. In addition, the handlebar can be adjusted up/down as per your needs to provide you with a more comfortable ride. Adjustable saddle and handlebars make it perfect for both adults and kids.
- Heavy-duty Flywheels & Silent Belt Drive System — Designed for speed and stability, the flywheel creates bigger momentum for when you are going the distance, just like you would do outdoors. Also, the silent belt drive mechanism ensures smooth and quiet workouts without disturbing others.
- Adjustable Resistances & Emergency Brake — This exercise bike has an excellent tension control system allowing you to adjust the tension level manually. This allows you to choose between an easier or more difficult workout, and you can also quit the workout instantly by pressing the resistance adjustment knob down. It can satisfy your pursuit of speed and passion while ensuring your safety.
- LED Electronic Display to Track Exercise Data — It is equipped with an easy-to-read LED screen for keeping track of your motion parameters in real time, such as time, speed, distance, heart rate, and calorie count. You will be able to see your exercise results, which will keep you motivated when exercising.
- Safe and Comfortable Riding Experience — Thickened steel tube construction and heavy-duty flywheel combined with felt brake pad offer high inertia and resistance, making the ride smoother and safer. Comfortable foamed rubber handlebar extends the duration of your workout as well. Also, caged pedals can prevent feet from slipping while giving you additional support when paddling.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
- SMALL & SMART : Our quality under desk exercise machine keeps you focused, improves productivity and burns far more calories than a standing desk. Home exercise equipment that can fit under desks as low as 27inches.
- ADVANCED DESIGN: With more than twice the resistance range of other foot pedal exercisers, our desk elliptical has 8 calibrated resistance settings so that you're the one in control. The pedals have adjustable straps to keep feet secure and comfortable.
- QUIET & SMOOTH: The DeskCycle desk bike uses premium magnetic resistance for a super smooth pedal motion. This desk cycle is great for your joints and remains whisper quiet on the floor. So whether you're patched into a zoom meeting or working on site, your coworkers won't notice!
- 【Smooth Stationery Bike】35lbs flywheel and heavy-duty steel frame of the exercise bike guarantee the stability while cycling. The belt driven system provides a smoother and quieter ride than chain transport. It won't disturb your apartment neighbors or sleeping kids.
- 【Personalized Fit Exercise Bike】2-ways adjustable non-slip handlebar, 4-ways padded seat (inseam height 25-35in) and a large range of resistance give users a comfortable indoor riding experience. Workout your muscles / lose weight / enhance heart /lung function. 270 lbs weight capacity.
- 【LCD Monitor and Ipad Mount】The LCD monitor on exercise bike tracks your time, speed, distance, calories burned and odometer. The gift Ipad holder allows you to enjoy exercising and music at the same time, making it easier to keep exercising.
- Solid X-Frame Design Folds To Just 18.1" X 18.1" Of Floor Space When Not In Use
- Large Anatomically Designed Seat And Multi-Position Padded Handlebars Are Designed For Long-Lasting Comfort And Support
- 2" X 1" Lcd Window Clearly Displays Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, And Pulse
Last update on 2022-06-23 at 20:54 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Buying GuideLearn in advance to get info of what's in store while you pick up this sort of work out machines.
Recommended Exercise Bikes
Last update on 2022-06-24 at 14:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising APIThere are two different types of exercise bikes being used today. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.