Crosslinks is very excited to bring you the Brand New Xspec PRO+ Cycling Bike equipped with Fit Hi Way and iBiking+ capabilities! The Xspec® Cycling Bike is the new standard in indoor cycling. Then sturdy aluminum frame and stylish look makes the Xspec bike the best in its class. It provides superior performance for every ride. Seat slider and adjustable to accommodate a wide range or rider sizes. The no-slip handlebars provide a comfortable and enduring cycling experience. The belt drive provides an intuitive and dependable ride while the 50lb flywheel solid construction will make you feel like your on the road.
The on board computer will track your time, speed, distance, caloric burn and display your heart rate. The Xspec PRO+ is equipped with Fit Hi Way and iBiking+ capabilities. Simply download the Fit Hi Way and/or iBiking+ app on your phone or tablet and get started with the unique riding experience. The Fit Hi Way allows you to choose any location on earth to ride so you can visit Rome, Russia, or Japan from the comfort of your own home. It also allows you to race with your friends from anywhere on earth, compete with your previous records, or records of others and allows you to share the results on Facebook.
Xspec Pro Stationary Upright iBiking+ Exercise Smart Cycling Bike Heart Pulse Sensors/ 3 pieces crank system 50lb Flywheel
- 50lb balanced flywheel + step free resistance level adjustment - low noise and less-maintenance belt drive system for optimal power transmission - anti-slip pedals with adjustable pedal basket
- high-quality multifunctional console with digital display and training programs - pulse sensor for heart rate based training
- app compatible console + tablet holder for fitness application with build-in Google Maps function for training with Street View display + training history - iBiking+ compatible
- padded armrests for extended trainings in aero position - comfortable sport seat and handle bar adjustable - high-quality water bottle included
- assembled size: (LxWxH) - 49x21x49in - maximum user weight up to 330lbs - unit weight about 119lbs - transport wheels for easy rolling -standing feet for floor-balancing - optimal training of the main muscle groups + endurance and condition