Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- BELT-DRIVE SYSTEM: Perform smooth and quiet exercise sessions on this in-home cardio machine. Engage the belt-drive mechanism as you pedal against the hefty 22LBS chrome flywheel.
- MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: Simply twist the knob to make micro-adjustments to the magnetic resistance or push on the knob to swiftly stop your workout.
- PERFORMANCE MONITOR: Easily track your time, distance, speed, total calories burned, and rotations per minute on the battery-powered performance monitor.
- DEVICE HOLDER: Control your in-workout entertainment when you place your phone or tablet onto the device holder.
- CUSTOM FIT: This exercise bike can be tailored to you by adjusting the 4-way adjustable seat forward, backward, up, and down. It accommodates leg inseams between 26.5 inches and 33 inches.
Eligible For Free Shipping
Cycle your way to fitness with the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1918 Indoor Cycling Bike with Magnetic Resistance. Slide your feet into the universal toe cages to maintain stability as you exercise. Enjoy ultimate flexibility with the 4-way adjustable seat and the adjustable ground levelers. Designed to accommodate a wide range of users, the stationary bike has a leg inseam range between 26. 5 inches and 33 inches. Take advantage of the smooth belt-drive mechanism as you pedal against the 22 lb flywheel. Increase exercise intensity—or bring your workout to a swift stop— with the magnetic resistance which is controlled by an easy-to-use knob. Keep your workout data accessible when you check it on the included monitor. Track your time, speed, distance, calories burned, and rotations per minute. Control your in-workout entertainment when you place your phone or tablet onto the device holder. Crafted for enduring workouts, this cardio machine has a solid steel frame that can support up to 220 lb. After your workout, use the transportation wheels to easily move this magnetic cardio machine across your home. Adjustable friction resistance.
Sunny Health & Fitness Indoor Magnetic Exercise Stationary Bike with Digital Monitor, 22 LB Chromed Flywheel and Silent Belt Drive out of 5 based on ratings.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1002 Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike, Grey
- STATIONARY BIKE: The sturdy steel frame, heavy 49 lb weighted flywheel and 275 maximum user weight gives this bike a rock solid build that will keep it moving ride after ride.
- RESISTANCE: Resistance system gives you the experience of a realistic, real-road feeling. Push down emergency brake will bring the bike to an immediate stop.
- SILENT RIDE: Experience a smooth and quiet ride with the maintenance free belt drive system which allows you to workout without interrupting your workout or anyone around you.
Sunny Health & Fitness Spin Bike SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike
- Sturdy Flywheel: The 40-pound chrome flywheel is designed to maintain momentum smoothly as you cycle on the cardio machine. Heavy flywheels support speed, stability, and consistency across your workout.
- Resistance: Increase resistance or come to a complete stop in a flash with the friction resistance knob. Use the resistance knob to increase and decrease resistance applied to the flywheel.
- Adjustable Handlebars: Ergonomic handlebars are designed to accommodate multiple riding styles while cycling on this bike for home use. Easily adjust the 2-way multi-grip handlebars, based on your height.
Sunny Health & Fitness Spin Bike Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike with LCD Monitor, 40 lb Chrome Flywheel, 265 lb Max Weight - SF-B1423
- 【Workout video included】 The SF-B1423 now includes access to an online guided workout videos: sunnyhealthfitness.com/pages/indoor-cycle-guided-workout or see “Related Videos” below.
- 【Chromed flywheel & belt drive system】 40lbs chromed solid flywheel combined with the belt drive mechanism allows for smooth and quiet workouts. Use the adjustable pad resistance to switch up the intensity of your cardio workout.
- 【Fully customizable】 Two-way adjustable handlebars and four-way adjustable high-density padded seat to accommodate leg inseam from 28″ – 36″. Seat to handlebar distance can be adjusted from 17″ – 21″. Use transportation wheels for easy storage.
Sunny Health & Fitness Spin Bike Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with SPD pedals - SF-B1509
- 40 POUND FLYWHEEL: 40 pound flywheel keeps the momentum of your legs moving forward as you pedal. Whether you ride hard or ride slow, you will always be in control of your workout.
- BELT DRIVE: Stay in command of your workout with the exercise bike designed for maximum stability for a quiet and controlled workout. . The belt drive is low maintenance and is very smooth to encourage a longer workout.
- MICRO-TENSION RESISTANCE: Burn more calories and crank up workout intensity with the steeples resistance. Various levels of tension give your legs the power to pedal intensely or give them a break with an easier workout.
Last update on 2020-01-22 at 06:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-01-22 at 15:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Read beforehand to get an idea of what's in store when you select up this kind of fitness machines. There are 2 primary kinds of fitness bikes being used these days. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.
Upright Exercise Bikes
This type is attractive and the most similar to traditional out of doors bicycling. It has the similar position and physique movements, and requires you to activate muscle tissue on your hands and shoulders similar to you can whilst biking open air. Given the upright position you have to deal with all over the training period, your abdominal muscle tissue get labored as well, that's a muscle group usually not noted in bikes such as the recumbent. The closing advantage is the size of the machine itself, recognized within the train world because the gadget's footprint. Because it's footprint is moderately small, it permits more room in the room to position different exercise apparatus. That being stated, no bike is perfect, now not even the stationary ones. The hazards that come with an upright bike are extra quality of lifestyles, however have an impact whilst paired with a dedicated fitness routine. In case your form is right kind then your back can be hunched which is able to create muscle discomfort and fatigue. Other disadvantage is that it's better suited to people who are already athletic. Given the difficult nature of the exercise, it's paired absolute best with anyone who works out continuously but wants to make use of the bike for at home health.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
A recumbent bike is the second type of exercise bike. With a simple change in seating, some of the disadvantages of the upright bike are alleviated, while buying and selling out a extra intense exercise. In a recumbent bike the rider's body sits simply into the body, with most carrying higher seats and armrests. The reclined physique position and pedal placement allow for a less engaging however comfy exercise. The seating and dimension prevent any saddle issues and the reclined place makes for an easier exercise on the neck and back. The closing advantage is that a recumbent bike can be used by folks in all walks of life. From bodily treatment and recovery, to an stress-free revel in in home fitness, the recumbent suits the desires of with reference to anybody. Again, no bike is perfect and the recumbent mirrors a lot of the advantages of the upright with it's downfalls. The comfort of the recumbent make for a much less excessive workout, and put the workload onto your lower physique. You can do a whole train with out ever engaging the upper body which makes for much less fitness in your time. The query of that is the most efficient home exercise bike will continue to be made up our minds by means of the consumer. Now that you realize the variation, we'll speak about what you should search for in bikes while shopping for one.
Features And Comfort
While deciding on an exercise bike, an important factor to agree with is your fitness goals. The best exercise bikes will all the time be what suits your goals, effort, and wallet the best. With that during thoughts, there are a few fundamental elements which are needed in any bike. You need it to all the time include such things as resistance settings, so your bike can steadily get tougher as you get stronger. You wish to have a screen on it that tells you normal stats corresponding to distance, pace and energy burned. Comfort should be at the top of the concern listing, especially if you happen to'll be cycling often. Your pedals should at all times have straps for safety, and the handlebars must be screwed tight to the system. For the reason that steadiness is such an important a part of all training, at all times check the burden and measurement prohibit to make sure you're not going to injure yourself. Not obligatory equipment include things like a heart rate monitor, folding for extra room management, and integrated fans for cooling. Keep these in thoughts and also you must be capable of pick out your self up a pleasant bike fitted to your objectives, with out breaking the bank!
Benefits For Using An Exercise Bike
There are advantages to the usage of any type of fitness bike, which is likely one of the explanation why it's change into such a common tool. The minimal impact nature is simple to take on, whether you're a qualified biker in coaching or just seeking to maintain yourself are compatible. The bikes are used usually inside which means you can train whether or not it's rain or shine, and the wide range of uses make the bike a very flexible health option for any one desiring to live a more healthy way of life.
In conclusion, there's a bike out there for everyone. Whether or not you prefer the upright, or the comfy recumbent, exercise bikes are useful for anyone and are an excellent addition to any exercise routine. Get more information on some of our favorite exercise bikes