Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 40 lb. flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with infinitely variable resistance
- Dual SPD pedals come standard with toe cages and clips
- Fully adjustable ventilated race-style seat
- Urethane-dipped handlebars with fore/aft adjustment
- Oversized water bottle holder with integrated media holder
The new Schwinn IC3 is a low impact, cardio-kicking indoor cycling bike designed with the serious cyclist in mind. When harsh weather or a crazy schedule drives your workout inside, just hop on the IC3 for a high-energy, low-impact training experience that will have you feeling like you're riding through rolling hills. With a generous LCD console, Bluetooth connectivity, a 40-pound flywheel and infinitely variable resistance, this bike offers serious value for the serious cyclist.
Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike out of 5 based on ratings.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
Nautilus U614 Upright Bike
- Goal Track capability enables users to set individual exercise goals
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
Exercise Bike Assembly
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied exercise bike per product instructions
- Moving the bike to a new location is not included
- Product activation and setup of smart features is not included
Schwinn IC4 Indoor Cycling Bike
- Connect with the Peloton and Zwift apps, allowing you to stream thousands of classes directly into your home and compete against others in a virtual world that motivates you at every mile.
- Access the Explore the World app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual races, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe. Coming Soon! (3 free courses, unlock more with Explore the World app)
- Magnetic resistance with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels
Schwinn AD6 Airdyne Exercise Bike
- Single stage belt drive keeps it running quietly
- Progressive wind resistance system offers infinite levels of challenge
- RevMeter RPM gage for interval training
Schwinn A10 Upright Bike, Black, One Size
- 7 Preset programs: 6 profile, 1 quick start
- 8 levels of resistance to keep you on your toes
- High speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 06:12 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 04:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What To Look For When Buying
Read ahead to get info of what's in store when you select up this type of work out machines. There are two primary forms of exercise bikes being used lately. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.
Upright Exercise Bikes
This kind is enticing and probably the most similar to traditional outdoor bicycling. It has the similar place and physique actions, and requires you to turn on muscle tissues on your hands and shoulders similar to you would whilst cycling open air. Given the upright position it's important to handle during the exercise, your abdominal muscle tissues get labored as smartly, that is a muscle group usually unnoticed in bikes such as the recumbent. The remaining merit is the size of the device itself, identified within the exercise global because the gadget's footprint. Since it's footprint is rather small, it permits more space within the room to place different exercise equipment. That being stated, no bike is perfect, now not even the desk bound ones. The hazards that include an upright bike are extra high quality of life, but have an impact whilst paired with a dedicated fitness routine. If your form is right kind then your again will be hunched which is able to create muscle soreness and fatigue. Other disadvantage is that it's higher suited for people who find themselves already athletic. Given the tough nature of the exercise, it's paired best with any individual who works out continuously but needs to make use of the bike for at home health.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
A recumbent bike is the second type of exercise bike. With a easy amendment in seating, a few of the negative aspects of the upright bike are alleviated, while buying and selling out a extra intense workout. In a recumbent bike the rider's body sits simply into the frame, with most wearing larger seats and armrests. The reclined physique position and pedal placement allow for a much less engaging however at ease exercise. The seating and size forestall any saddle problems and the reclined position makes for an more uncomplicated train on the neck and back. The final advantage is that a recumbent bike can be utilized by way of other people in all walks of existence. From bodily therapy and restoration, to an relaxing revel in in home fitness, the recumbent fits the needs of with reference to anyone. Again, no bike is ideal and the recumbent mirrors a lot of the advantages of the upright with it's downfalls. The comfort of the recumbent make for a much less excessive workout, and put the workload onto your lower body. You'll be able to do a whole train with out ever engaging the higher body which makes for much less health to your time. The query of that's the most productive house exercise bike will remain determined via the consumer. Now that the difference, we'll discuss what you will have to search for in bikes whilst ordering one.
Features And Comfort
When settling on an exercise bike, the most important thing to agree with is your health objectives. The best fitness bikes will at all times be what fits your objectives, effort, and pockets the most productive. With that in mind, there are a few elementary elements which can be wanted in any bike. You need it to at all times come with things like resistance settings, so your bike can progressively get harder as you get more potent. You need a screen on it that tells you common stats for distance, velocity and calories burned. Convenience should be at the best of the priority listing, especially in case you'll be cycling incessantly. Your pedals should always have straps for protection, and the handlebars must be screwed tight to the system. Due to the fact steadiness is such the most important a part of all training, all the time check the burden and measurement restrict to you should definitely're not going to injure yourself. Non-compulsory accessories come with such things as a heart rate screen, folding for extra room management, and integrated fans for cooling. Keep these in mind and you will have to have the ability to select your self up a pleasing bike fitted to your targets, with out breaking the budget!
Advantages For Using An Exercise Bike
There are advantages to the use of any form of fitness bike, which is definitely one of the explanation why it's turn out to be such a popular device. The minimal impact nature is straightforward to take on, whether or not you're a certified biker in coaching or just seeking to keep yourself are compatible. The bikes are used mostly inside that means you'll exercise whether or not it's rain or shine, and the wide variety of uses make the bike a very flexible health choice for any one desiring to live a more healthy lifestyle.
In conclusion, there is a bike available in the market for everybody. Whether or not you prefer the upright, or the comfortable recumbent, stationary bikes are useful for anyone and are a great addition to any fitness plan. Get more details on best selling exercise bikes