With more than 100 years of experience manufacturing quality bikes, Schwinn has reinvented its legendary air dyne to deliver more powerful performance, including greater challenge and customized intensity. As innovators in air resistance technology, Schwinn equips its new air dyne Pro with a robust, 26-blade performance fan and a single-stage belt drive that uniquely leverages your effort to generate resistance. That means your power puts you in charge of your intensity, all the time. Pedal harder for greater resistance and slow down for recovery. This iconic bike meets the needs of beginning or rehabbing exercisers to Elite athletes. Tackle new high-intensity interval training with Low-Impact, total-body workouts that inspire maximum effort and results. An oversized, cushioned seat features biomechanically correct positioning for proper knee placement, and the universal rail and clamp system let you swap in your own seat. Multi grip handlebars add comfort, and you can isolate the upper body using stationary anti-slip foot pegs. Track your progress with the motivating tachometer, along with RPM, heart rate, distance, watts and calories. This durable workhorse is built to take a beating for years, with a double-coated steel body and moisture-repellent frame.
- Single-stage belt drive for instant activation and a smooth, more efficient and effective workout
- Progressive wind resistance technology to meet the needs of a beginning exerciser to those recovering from an injury to Elite athletes
- The Custom designed 26-blade fan enables users to burn more calories on the airdyne Pro bike compared to a leading competitor fan bike at the same RPM
- The console features a Tachometer that visually signals how hard you're exercising - motivational tool that begs you to bury the needle
- Built in hit programs like 20/10 or 30/90 tab at a programs as well as time, calorie, miles or kilometer programs