Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Dimensions: 49L x 22W x 43H in.
- 14 levels of magnetic tension resistance
- Quiet Drive belt system
- 3 computer workout settings for distance, time, and calories burned
- 250-lb. weight capacity
The PROGEAR 555LXT Magnetic Tension Recumbent Bike allows you to program your workout goals to achieve the workout you want. This recumbent bike is adjustable, allowing you to work out in comfort as you monitor your speed, distance, calories burned, and more. Additional Information:Durable and stable steel frame construction Step-through design Measures odometer, time, speed, distance, calories burned, and RPM Wide LCD display for easy viewing Built-in smart phone or tablet holder Extended cushioned seat size for all users Back rest provides lower back support Infinite slider seat position adjustments Adjustable floor stabilizers for leveling – prevent bike from rocking or tipping About Paradigm Dedicated to the holistic health and wellness of people living in today's internet-laden world, Paradigm understands that new forms of exercise and sustenance equipment are required to alleviate the new pains and aches of the technological lifestyle. From inversion tables to exercise bikes, from saunas to massage tables, Paradigm creates products that are unparalleled in the fitness and health market. Each item is the pinnacle of style, design, and quality - all offered to you at competitive prices. Dimensions: 49L x 22W x 43H in.. 14 levels of magnetic tension resistance. Quiet Drive belt system. 3 computer workout settings for distance, time, and calories burned. 250-lb. weight capacity. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns).
ProGear 555LXT Magnetic Tension Recumbent Bike out of 5 based on ratings.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
ProGear 300BT Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle with Bluetooth Smart Technology & Free App
- Up to 275 lbs weight capacity with heavy duty frame construction. 30 lbs cost iron flywheel with a chrome rim for better smooth and consistent pedaling momentum
- Bluetooth smart technology with free mycloudfitness app available on android and ios to track your workout results. The mycloudfitness app tracks time, distance, speed, calories burned and rpm
- Mycloudfitness app features 3 workout goal settings of time, distance and calories to keep you challenged. Soft foam covered multi-grip handlebars adjusts up and down locking into different positions
Exerpeutic LX 8.5 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with Bluetooth Smart Technology and Free MyCloudFitness App
- 300 lbs weight capacity. 40 lbs. cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim for smooth and consistent peddling. Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Bluetooth Smart Technology with free MyCloudFitness app available on Android and iOS to track your workouts via your mobile devices. Phone shelf for holding the phone when paired to the App
- MyCloudFitness app tracks time, distance, speed, RPM, and calories burned and has 3 workout goal settings: time, distance, and calories burned. Recommended height range is 5'2" to 6'4"
ProGear 100S Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle with Heart Pulse
- Up to 250 lbs user weight capacity. Chain Driven to simulate road bike exercise
- Heart Pulse sensors will enable you to stay within your personal heart rate zone. LCD computer with readouts of calories burned, distance, time, speed, pulse and scan
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
Exerpeutic Gold Heavy Duty Foldable Exercise Bike with 400 lbs Weight Capacity
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance.
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout.
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact; Folded Dimensions: 26.4" L X 24.8" W X 57.5" H
Fitness Reality X-Class 9000 Bluetooth Air Resistance HIIT Indoor Cycling Exercise Fan Bike with Free App
- Infinite air resistance indoor training cycle based on user workout effort. The harder you pedal, The harder the resistance. Air resistance fan wheel provides low impact workout on Knees
- 3 hit(high-intensity interval training) workout programs: 20/10 interval, 30/90 interval, and one custom interval. 3 workout computer Goal settings: time, distance and calories
- Bluetooth with free my cloud fitness app available on IOS and Android to Track your workout results.300 lbs. Weight capacity. This bike responds Instantly to how fast or slow you want to go
Last update on 2020-02-24 at 16:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 04:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Read in advance to get an idea of what's in store whilst you pick out up this sort of fitness equipment. There are two primary forms of exercise bikes available nowadays. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.
Upright Exercise Bikes
This type is enticing and essentially the most very similar to traditional out of doors bicycling. It has the same position and body actions, and requires you to turn on muscular tissues in your palms and shoulders similar to you may when cycling outdoors. Given the upright place you must care for during the exercise, your abdominal muscular tissues get worked as neatly, that is a muscle group frequently left out in bikes like the recumbent. The remaining benefit is the size of the gadget itself, identified within the train global because the system's footprint. Because it's footprint is quite small, it permits more room in the room to position different training apparatus. That being stated, no bike is perfect, not even the stationary ones. The disadvantages that come with an upright bike are extra quality of lifestyles, however have an effect while paired with a dedicated health regimen. In case your shape is correct then your back will likely be hunched which can create muscle discomfort and fatigue. Another downside is that it's higher suited for people who are already athletic. Given the demanding nature of the exercise, it's paired perfect with someone who works out frequently however desires to make use of the bike for at home health.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
A recumbent bike is the second type of fitness bike. With a simple modification in seating, the various disadvantages of the upright bike are alleviated, whilst trading out a extra excessive workout. In a recumbent bike the rider's physique sits easily into the frame, with most sporting larger seats and armrests. The reclined physique position and pedal placement allow for a less engaging but comfy workout. The seating and size forestall any saddle problems and the reclined place makes for an more uncomplicated exercise on the neck and back. The final merit is that a recumbent bike can be used via folks in all walks of lifestyles. From bodily treatment and recovery, to an relaxing enjoy in house fitness, the recumbent suits the desires of on the subject of anybody. Once more, no bike is perfect and the recumbent mirrors a large number of the advantages of the upright with it's downfalls. The relaxation of the recumbent make for a less extreme exercise, and placed the workload onto your lower physique. You'll be able to do a complete exercise with out ever engaging the upper body which makes for less fitness in your time. The query of that is the most productive house fitness bike will remain made up our minds by means of the consumer. Now that you know the difference, we'll speak about what you must look for in bikes while ordering one.
Features And Comfort
Whilst selecting an fitness bike, a very powerful thing to agree with is your health targets. The best exercise bikes will all the time be what suits your objectives, effort, and wallet the best. With that during mind, there are a couple of basic elements which can be needed in any bike. You want it to all the time include such things as resistance variations, so your bike can step by step get more difficult as you get stronger. You wish to have a screen on it that tells you normal stats equivalent to distance, speed and energy burned. Comfort needs to be on the top of the priority checklist, particularly if you happen to'll be cycling often. Your pedals should always have straps for protection, and the handlebars must be screwed tight to the machine. Given that stability is such crucial part of all training, all the time take a look at the load and dimension restrict to you should definitely're no longer going to injure yourself. Non-compulsory accessories include such things as a heart rate screen, folding for more room management, and integrated fans for cooling. Keep these in thoughts and you must have the ability to select your self up a nice bike fitted to your targets, without breaking the budget!
Advantages For Using An Exercise Bike
There are benefits to the usage of any form of exercise bike, which is without doubt one of the reason it's develop into this sort of in style instrument. The minimal impact nature is straightforward to take on, whether you're a certified biker in training or simply seeking to keep your self are compatible. The bikes are used usually indoors meaning you'll be able to exercise whether or not it's rain or shine, and the big variety of uses make the bike a very flexible fitness choice for any one wanting to live a more healthy lifestyle.
In conclusion, there is a bike in the market for everybody. Whether you favor the upright, or the comfortable recumbent, fitness bikes are useful for anyone and are an ideal addition to any training routine. Find more info on top selling exercise bikes