Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Exercise while you work, watch TV, browse the internet from seated position
- Promotes blood circulation, improves balance, and strengthens muscles
- Adjustable speed motor that offers a low impact workout that's easy on the joints
- Multi-function LCD displays distance, time, calories and speed
- Built-in carry handles for easy portability, includes non-skid floor mat
- Operate on standard 120 V and power consumption is 6.5 W. 1 Year limited warranty
Eligible For Free Shipping
Additional information Allows you to exercise while in a seated position so you can watch television No assembly required; comes folded and preassembled Motor-assisted cycle creates smooth, quiet movement Complete with adjustable speed, non-skid floor mat, and overload protection Built-in handle allows for easy transportation and storage Ideal for those looking for low impact workouts that are easy on joints while promoting blood circulation and improving balance and strength Durable steel frame construction Health shouldn't come at a high price. That's the philosophy behind Exerpeutic, a division of Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., devoted to offering high-quality products at value-oriented prices. Controlled range of motion prevents strain. Motor-assisted cycle movement. Assembled dimensions: 16L x 16W x 13H inches. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Exerpeutic Motorized Leg and Arm Pedal Exerciser Mini Exercise Bike with Bonus Mat out of 5 based on ratings.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
ProGear 300BT Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle with Bluetooth Smart Technology & Free App
- Up to 275 lbs weight capacity with heavy duty frame construction. 30 lbs cost iron flywheel with a chrome rim for better smooth and consistent pedaling momentum
- Bluetooth smart technology with free mycloudfitness app available on android and ios to track your workout results. The mycloudfitness app tracks time, distance, speed, calories burned and rpm
- Mycloudfitness app features 3 workout goal settings of time, distance and calories to keep you challenged. Soft foam covered multi-grip handlebars adjusts up and down locking into different positions
ProGear 100S Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle with Heart Pulse
- Up to 250 lbs user weight capacity. Chain Driven to simulate road bike exercise
- Heart Pulse sensors will enable you to stay within your personal heart rate zone. LCD computer with readouts of calories burned, distance, time, speed, pulse and scan
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
ProGear 225 Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Heart Pulse
- 220 lbs. Weight capacity. Heart Pulse sensors allow you to monitor your heart RATE
- Compact folding design perfect for limited spaces or small apartments. Folded dimensions: 19" L x 17.5" w x 53" H
- An 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read computer LCD display indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, Pulse and Scan
Exerpeutic LX 8.5 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with Bluetooth Smart Technology and Free MyCloudFitness App
- 300 lbs weight capacity. 40 lbs. cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim for smooth and consistent peddling. Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Bluetooth Smart Technology with free MyCloudFitness app available on Android and iOS to track your workouts via your mobile devices. Phone shelf for holding the phone when paired to the App
- MyCloudFitness app tracks time, distance, speed, RPM, and calories burned and has 3 workout goal settings: time, distance, and calories burned. Recommended height range is 5'2" to 6'4"
EXERPEUTIC EXERWORK 2000i Bluetooth Folding Exercise Desk Bike with 24 Workout Programs and Free App
- [24 WORKOUT PROGRAMS & 24 LEVEL TENSIONS]: 24 Preset workout programs and an 24 level Magnetic Tension control system allows for an easy or challenging workouts. 3 Workout goal settings: time, distance and calories burned. User height: 5’1” to 6’3”
- [SMART CLOUD FITNESS]: Bluetooth Smart Cloud Fitness with free My Cloud Fitness app available on iOS/Android to track your workout results. A upgraded 2. 5” LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, odometer, resistance levels and scan
- [SLIDING DESKTOP]: Large fully adjustable desktop with tilt, forward, back, up and down adjustability for sitting or standing positions. 3 Angle adjustments (0, 16 and 33 degrees), 5 height adjustments 41" up to 45". Storage Drawer. Arm rest
Last update on 2020-02-19 at 10:02 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-19 at 21:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn ahead to get an idea of what's in store while you pick up this kind of work out equipment. There are two primary varieties of exercise bikes available lately. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.
Upright Exercise Bikes
This kind is engaging and probably the most similar to conventional outdoor bicycling. It has the similar place and physique movements, and requires you to turn on muscles in your palms and shoulders much like you may whilst biking open air. Given the upright place you must handle throughout the exercise, your belly muscles get worked as well, that is a muscle group often left out in bikes like the recumbent. The ultimate benefit is the dimensions of the device itself, identified within the train global as the gadget's footprint. Because it's footprint is rather small, it allows more space within the room to put other training equipment. That being said, no bike is ideal, no longer even the desk bound ones. The risks that come with an upright bike are more high quality of lifestyles, but have an impact while paired with a dedicated fitness routine. If your form is correct then your again will likely be hunched which is able to create muscle ache and fatigue. Other drawback is that it's better fitted to people who are already athletic. Given the not easy nature of the exercise, it's paired best possible with anyone who works out incessantly but desires to make use of the bike for at home fitness.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
A recumbent bike is the second form of exercise bike. With a simple amendment in seating, a few of the disadvantages of the upright bike are alleviated, whilst buying and selling out a extra severe workout. In a recumbent bike the rider's physique sits easily into the frame, with such a lot sporting greater seats and armrests. The reclined physique place and pedal placement permit for a much less attractive however relaxed workout. The seating and dimension forestall any saddle issues and the reclined place makes for an easier train on the neck and again. The closing merit is that a recumbent bike can be utilized via people in all walks of existence. From bodily therapy and restoration, to an relaxing enjoy in home health, the recumbent fits the needs of with reference to anyone. Once more, no bike is ideal and the recumbent mirrors a large number of some great benefits of the upright with it's downfalls. The comfort of the recumbent make for a much less intense workout, and put the workload onto your lower body. You'll be able to do a complete exercise with out ever engaging the higher physique which makes for less fitness on your time. The question of that's the best home exercise bike will remain made up our minds by way of the patron. Now that you already know the difference, we'll discuss what you should search for in bikes when ordering one.
Features And Comfort
Whilst selecting an exercise bike, a very powerful factor to consider is your health targets. The best fitness bikes will at all times be what suits your goals, effort, and wallet the most efficient. With that in mind, there are a couple of basic components which might be needed in any bike. You wish to have it to all the time include such things as resistance adjustments, so your bike can regularly get harder as you get stronger. You wish to have a computer on it that tells you common stats similar to distance, speed and calories burned. Convenience should be at the most sensible of the concern listing, particularly in case you'll be biking incessantly. Your pedals should always have straps for protection, and the handlebars will have to be screwed tight to the gadget. When you consider that stability is such an important a part of all exercise, at all times take a look at the load and dimension restrict to make sure you're now not going to injure your self. Optional equipment include things like a heart rate monitor, folding for more room management, and integrated fans for cooling. Maintain these in thoughts and also you must have the ability to select your self up a nice bike fitted to your goals, without breaking the budget!
Benefits For Using An Exercise Bike
There are advantages to the use of any type of exercise bike, which is without doubt one of the explanation why it's become this kind of standard device. The minimal impact nature is easy to tackle, whether or not you're a qualified biker in coaching or just seeking to keep your self are compatible. The bikes are used mainly inside that means you'll train whether or not it's rain or shine, and the big variety of uses make the bike an overly versatile fitness possibility for any one desiring to acheive a more fit lifestyle.
In ending, there's a bike available in the market for everyone. Whether you favor the upright, or the comfy recumbent, stationary bikes are useful for anyone and are a great addition to any training routine. Get more info on best selling exercise bikes