Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1 built-in program
- Indicates distance, calories burned, and heart rate
- Resistance level: Manual
- Weight capacity up to 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 47L x 20W x 49H inches
The Exerpeutic LX7 Training Cycle with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout just like you would on a regular road bike. Many indoor training cycles do not come with a computer, but this cycle is equipped with a computer monitor and also has heart pulse readout capability. Its unique multi-grip handlebar design - will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace to get the maximum out of your workout. The aluminum alloy pedal construction with secure Toe Cages is included for that extra leg thrust. Both sides of the pedal can be used, and floor stabilizers level your bike on most surfaces. Manufacturer’s warranty included: See complete details in the Product Guarantee area. Health shouldn?t come at a high price. That?s the philosophy behind Exerpeutic, a division of Paradigm Health and Wellness Inc., devoted to offering high-quality products at value-oriented prices. Varied features ensure these exercise pieces aren?t static, and most can accommodate up to 300 lbs of user weight. Translation: Exerpeutic has a fitness plan for virtually every body and budget. 1 built-in program. Indicates distance, calories burned, and heart rate. Resistance level: Manual. Weight capacity up to 300 lbs.. Dimensions: 47L x 20W x 49H inches. Manufacturer’s warranty included (see details below).
Exerpeutic LX7 Indoor Cycle Trainer with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors out of 5 based on ratings.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
ProGear 300BT Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle with Bluetooth Smart Technology & Free App
- Up to 275 lbs weight capacity with heavy duty frame construction. 30 lbs cost iron flywheel with a chrome rim for better smooth and consistent pedaling momentum
- Bluetooth smart technology with free mycloudfitness app available on android and ios to track your workout results. The mycloudfitness app tracks time, distance, speed, calories burned and rpm
- Mycloudfitness app features 3 workout goal settings of time, distance and calories to keep you challenged. Soft foam covered multi-grip handlebars adjusts up and down locking into different positions
Exerpeutic LX 8.5 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with Bluetooth Smart Technology and Free MyCloudFitness App
- 300 lbs weight capacity. 40 lbs. cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim for smooth and consistent peddling. Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Bluetooth Smart Technology with free MyCloudFitness app available on Android and iOS to track your workouts via your mobile devices. Phone shelf for holding the phone when paired to the App
- MyCloudFitness app tracks time, distance, speed, RPM, and calories burned and has 3 workout goal settings: time, distance, and calories burned. Recommended height range is 5'2" to 6'4"
ProGear 100S Exercise Bike/Indoor Training Cycle with Heart Pulse
- Up to 250 lbs user weight capacity. Chain Driven to simulate road bike exercise
- Heart Pulse sensors will enable you to stay within your personal heart rate zone. LCD computer with readouts of calories burned, distance, time, speed, pulse and scan
- 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned ergonomic seat will adjust forward/backward and up/down
Exerpeutic Gold Heavy Duty Foldable Exercise Bike with 400 lbs Weight Capacity
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance.
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout.
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact; Folded Dimensions: 26.4" L X 24.8" W X 57.5" H
Fitness Reality X-Class 9000 Bluetooth Air Resistance HIIT Indoor Cycling Exercise Fan Bike with Free App
- Infinite air resistance indoor training cycle based on user workout effort. The harder you pedal, The harder the resistance. Air resistance fan wheel provides low impact workout on Knees
- 3 hit(high-intensity interval training) workout programs: 20/10 interval, 30/90 interval, and one custom interval. 3 workout computer Goal settings: time, distance and calories
- Bluetooth with free my cloud fitness app available on IOS and Android to Track your workout results.300 lbs. Weight capacity. This bike responds Instantly to how fast or slow you want to go
Last update on 2020-02-24 at 16:33 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 04:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Read ahead to get an idea of what's in store while you pick up this type of fitness machines. There are two different sorts of fitness bikes available today. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.
Upright Exercise Bikes
This type is engaging and essentially the most very similar to conventional outside bicycling. It has the similar position and body movements, and calls for you to turn on muscle groups on your palms and shoulders similar to you possibly can while biking outdoors. Given the upright position you have to handle right through the training period, your abdominal muscle tissue get labored as smartly, that is a muscle group regularly ignored in bikes such as the recumbent. The final benefit is the size of the system itself, identified in the exercise global because the gadget's footprint. Since it's footprint is slightly small, it lets in more space in the room to place different exercise equipment. That being said, no bike is perfect, no longer even the desk bound ones. The hazards that include an upright bike are more quality of life, but have an effect when paired with a dedicated health routine. If your form is proper then your back can be hunched which is able to create muscle soreness and fatigue. Another downside is that it's better fitted to people who are already athletic. Given the challenging nature of the training, it's paired perfect with anyone who works out continuously but desires to use the bike for home health.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
A recumbent bike is the second type of fitness bike. With a easy modification in seating, some of the risks of the upright bike are alleviated, even as trading out a extra excessive workout. In a recumbent bike the rider's physique sits easily into the body, with most carrying better seats and armrests. The reclined physique position and pedal placement permit for a much less engaging however comfy workout. The seating and size prevent any saddle issues and the reclined position makes for an more straightforward exercise on the neck and again. The final merit is that a recumbent bike can be utilized by people in all walks of lifestyles. From physical therapy and restoration, to an enjoyable revel in in home health, the recumbent suits the needs of just about anyone. Once more, no bike is perfect and the recumbent mirrors a large number of the benefits of the upright with it's downfalls. The relief of the recumbent make for a much less excessive workout, and placed the workload onto your decrease body. You can do a whole train without ever engaging the higher body which makes for much less health on your time. The question of which is the most efficient home exercise bike will stay determined by the patron. Now that you already know the variation, we'll speak about what you will have to search for in bikes when shopping for one.
Features And Comfort
Whilst selecting an exercise bike, a very powerful factor to accept as true with is your health goals. The top fitness bikes will always be what fits your goals, attempt, and wallet the most productive. With that during thoughts, there are a couple of fundamental parts which might be wanted in any bike. You need it to always include things like resistance adjustments, so your bike can progressively get harder as you get stronger. You need a computer on it that tells you basic stats such as distance, velocity and energy burned. Comfort needs to be at the top of the concern list, particularly if you'll be biking continuously. Your pedals should always have straps for safety, and the handlebars will have to be screwed tight to the system. Since stability is such crucial part of all exercise, at all times test the load and size restrict to make sure you're not going to injure yourself. Not obligatory equipment come with such things as a heart rate screen, folding for more room management, and integrated fans for cooling. Keep these in mind and you should be capable to select your self up a nice bike fitted to your objectives, without breaking the budget!
Advantages For Using An Exercise Bike
There are advantages to the usage of any form of fitness bike, which is probably the explanation why it's develop into this kind of well-liked tool. The minimal impact nature is straightforward to tackle, whether you're a certified biker in coaching or simply seeking to preserve yourself have compatibility. The bikes are used mainly indoors meaning you'll exercise whether or not it's rain or shine, and the big variety of uses make the bike an excessively flexible health possibility for anyone wanting to live a more healthy way of life.
In ending, there is a bike available in the market for everybody. Whether or not you favor the upright, or the comfy recumbent, exercise bikes are useful for anybody and are a super addition to any training routine. Find more information on the most popular exercise bikes