Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back. Adjustable height
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
Eligible For Free Shipping
1111 Features: -Recumbent bike. -"Step thru" design providing very easy on and off capability, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout. -Easy to read large window LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed and heart rate monitor. -Hand pulse monitor to stay within the target heart rate zone. Bike Type: -Recumbent bike. Finish: -Gray. Material: -Metal. Heart Rate Monitor Included: -Yes. Console Included: -Yes. Special Requirements: -Big (300+ Lbs). Weight Capacity: -300 Pounds. Heart Rate Monitor Type: -Built-In hand grips. Console Display Type: -LCD. Generic Specifications: -8 Level magnetic tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -34 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: -22 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: -54 Inches. Pedal Width: -4.5 Inches. Pedal Depth: -4 Inches. Handlebars: -Yes. Seat: -Yes. Console: -Yes. Flywheel: -Yes. Overall Product Weight: -63 Pounds. Seat Width: -15.5 Inches. Console Width: -7.5 Inches.
Exerpeutic 1111 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike with Pulse 4.1 out of 5 based on 2,797 ratings.
More Exercise Bikes To Choose From
Exerpeutic LX 8.5 Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike with Bluetooth Smart Technology and Free MyCloudFitness App
- 300 lbs weight capacity. 40 lbs. cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim for smooth and consistent peddling. Allows user to stand up and pedal, simulating an uphill road experience
- Bluetooth Smart Technology with free MyCloudFitness app available on Android and iOS to track your workouts via your mobile devices. Phone shelf for holding the phone when paired to the App
- MyCloudFitness app tracks time, distance, speed, RPM, and calories burned and has 3 workout goal settings: time, distance, and calories burned. Recommended height range is 5'2" to 6'4"
Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Exercise Bike with Pulse
- [MEN'S HEALTH EDITOR'S CHOICE]: Supports up to 300 lbs. weight capacity which is 75 lbs. more capacity than most other folding bikes. Very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more effective and comfortable workout.
- [Large LCD Display]: An easy to read large window (3.3”W x 1.5”H) LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, pulse and scan. Hand pulse sensors for monitoring your target heart rate
- [SEATING COMFORT]: Large seat cushion for people of any size. Easily adjustable to fit 5’3” to 6’1” user heights. 3 piece “high torque” cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion. Intended to be used on the hard flat floor
Exerpeutic Gold Heavy Duty Foldable Exercise Bike with 400 lbs Weight Capacity
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance.
- An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system for an easier or more challenging workout.
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact; Folded Dimensions: 26.4" L X 24.8" W X 57.5" H
Sunny Health & Fitness Magnetic Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike with 44 lb Flywheel and Large Device Holder
- HEAVY-DUTY FLYWHEEL: Intensify cardio w/ 44 lb Flywheel. Strengthen your legs with a higher weighted wheel and enjoy an incredibly smooth, nearly silent and stable ride.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: 4-way adjustable seat & handlebar guarantee proper form and a perfect fit. Steel toe-cage pedals designed w/ adjustable straps. Inseam: Min: 28" / Max: 38".
- TABLET HOLDER: Improve your fitness experience by securely placing your phone or tablet in the tablet holder.
Exerpeutic LX905 Training Cycle with Computer and Heart Pulse Sensors
- Up to 275 lbs. of extended user weight capacity. Adjustable multi-grip handlebars with pulse sensors
- 40 lbs. cast iron chrome flywheel is smooth and consistent when pedaling. Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout
- An easy to read LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, scan, RPM, elapsed time, speed and heart pulse monitoring
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 09:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-02-25 at 04:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Learn beforehand to get an concept of what's in store when you pick up the sort of fitness equipment. There are 2 different varieties of fitness bikes being used these days. These are the upright and the recumbent types of exercise bikes.
Upright Exercise Bikes
This type is attractive and essentially the most similar to conventional outdoor bicycling. It has the same place and body movements, and calls for you to activate muscles in your palms and shoulders similar to you could while cycling outdoor. Given the upright position you have to handle during the training period, your belly muscle tissues get labored as well, that's a muscle group often disregarded in bikes such as the recumbent. The final benefit is the scale of the device itself, identified within the train world because the gadget's footprint. Since it's footprint is somewhat small, it permits more space within the room to position other training equipment. That being stated, no bike is ideal, now not even the desk bound ones. The dangers that include an upright bike are extra high quality of life, but have an impact while paired with a dedicated fitness regimen. In case your form is correct then your back will probably be hunched which is able to create muscle ache and fatigue. Another disadvantage is that it's higher fitted to people who find themselves already athletic. Given the not easy nature of the exercise, it's paired easiest with any person who works out incessantly but wants to make use of the bike for home health.
Recumbent Exercise Bikes
A recumbent bike is the second form of exercise bike. With a simple amendment in seating, the various negative aspects of the upright bike are alleviated, at the same time as trading out a extra excessive exercise. In a recumbent bike the rider's physique sits simply into the frame, with so much wearing greater seats and armrests. The reclined body place and pedal placement allow for a less attractive but relaxed workout. The seating and size forestall any saddle problems and the reclined place makes for an more uncomplicated train on the neck and back. The last advantage is that a recumbent bike can be used through other people in all walks of existence. From physical treatment and restoration, to an enjoyable enjoy in home fitness, the recumbent suits the desires of with reference to anyone. Again, no bike is perfect and the recumbent mirrors a lot of the benefits of the upright with it's downfalls. The relaxation of the recumbent make for a less extreme workout, and positioned the workload onto your decrease physique. You can do a whole train without ever attractive the higher body which makes for less fitness on your time. The query of which is the most productive house fitness bike will stay determined by means of the buyer. Now that the adaptation, we'll talk about what you should look for in bikes while ordering one.
Features And Comfort
When settling on an exercise bike, an important factor to trust is your health targets. The top exercise bikes will all the time be what fits your objectives, attempt, and wallet the most efficient. With that in mind, there are a few fundamental components which might be needed in any bike. You need it to always include such things as resistance adjustments, so your bike can step by step get harder as you get more potent. You need a computer on it that tells you general stats equivalent to distance, velocity and calories burned. Convenience needs to be at the best of the concern listing, particularly in the event you'll be biking steadily. Your pedals should all the time have straps for safety, and the handlebars should be screwed tight to the system. On account that steadiness is such an important a part of all training, all the time take a look at the burden and size limit to be sure you're not going to injure yourself. Non-compulsory equipment include things like a heart rate screen, folding for extra room control, and integrated fans for cooling. Maintain these in thoughts and also you should have the ability to pick yourself up a pleasant bike fitted to your objectives, without breaking the budget!
Benefits For Using An Exercise Bike
There are advantages to the use of any form of fitness bike, which is one of the reason why it's turn out to be this type of well-liked software. The reduced impact nature is simple to take on, whether or not you're a professional biker in training or just looking to maintain your self fit. The bikes are used mostly inside meaning you'll be able to exercise whether it's rain or shine, and the wide range of makes use of make the bike an excessively versatile fitness option for anyone desiring to acheive a more fit way of life.
In conclusion, there's a bike out there for everybody. Whether or not you prefer the upright, or the comfy recumbent, stationary bikes are useful for anybody and are a really perfect addition to any training routine. Find more info on popular exercise bikes